Do you need low-cost help with your SEO or Google Ads?
I’m working with the Business Station Inc who are contracted to provide the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) in WA, NT and Qld. ASBAS is a project that has been created to increase the digital capability and capacity of every small business in Australia.
This means that you can now book an hour with me (the first hour is FREE!!) to pick my brain on all aspects of SEO & Google Ads including Google My Business and Google Analytics so if you have been struggling in any of these areas and you want me to help you fix up some of your issues or help you get started then get me booked in. I can also help with general marketing and website advice. This is not a done-for-you service, more of an opportunity for you to increase your digital marketing skills to help your own business.
There are a few limitations on your business. These are:
- You must have a registered ABN
- Your business must be located in WA, NT or QLD
- You as the business owner must meet with me
- Your business must not have more than 19 staff
- You cannot be a not-for-profit
So here is how it works.
1. Register via the Business Station Inc website (this will take about 5 mins as you need to complete some info)
2. In the system, you need to book a consult with me (Karen) as your advisor.
3. You have access to up 24hrs of consults across all advisors but this ends on the 30th June 2021.
4. The first consult is free, the second consult is $44 and additional consults are $66 an hour.
All sessions are online via Zoom.
So if you would love to access a consult with me, here is how you get started:
1. Register/login to Adams via the Client Portal https://adams.
2. Complete your Profile and Customer Needs Analysis before you can book a one-to-one
3. Once you have completed your Profile and Customer Needs Analysis, you will then be able to select a topic and the system will show advisors who service their area.
4. If they are unable to find a particular Advisor you can choose “See All Advisors”
5. Once you have booked your appointment it will appear on your Timeline (https://adams.
So what can we talk about in your consult?
As you know I have a huge range of skills across the online marketing space. We can discuss anything that you need help with really. But here are some ideas:
- Getting started with keyword research for SEO.
- Reviewing your current SEO and what is stopping you from ranking well.
- Reviewing your Google Ads campaign and making changes to improve your presence.
- Setting up Google Analytics and helping you to understand what the data all means.
- Addressing issues with Google My Business.
You can only book me in for 1 hour at a time but I am happy to see you regularly so we can really get stuck in and improve your online presence. This is such a great opportunity considering my usual hourly rate.
BUT – here is what this service is not for. You cannot book me for 20 hours and we optimise your whole website. You cannot book me in and hand the work over. The idea is that we work together (either online or in person) to grow and improve your skill set. Whilst I am able to complete work with you, the emphasis is really on you learning so that you feel confident in the future.