One simple tool has never been so profitable!
Imagine if Google LOVED your site and put your business as one of the TOP results every single time someone searched. That’s the power of strategic, targeted SEO!
- Do you have a website that’s not performing?
- Are you frustrated your customers can’t find you online?
- Are you fed-up that Google doesn’t seem to know your business exists?
If this all sounds familiar, don’t worry – you’re not alone!
So many business owners have the exact same struggles when it comes to their website, which is why I’m thrilled to announce the arrival of my brand new online SEO Course…
An 8-module Online SEO Course to help Google – and your customers
– find your website first.
This course brings you my 17+ years of SEO and online marketing expertise to help you implement the tools, strategies and techniques that are going to bring in big results for your business.
Because the truth is, it doesn’t matter how flashy or fancy your website is; if Google doesn’t know you exist, it means your customers don’t know you exist.
Doors open on the 10th February 2021, and it’s first in best-dressed!
Be the first to know by registering your interest below…SAVE MY SPOT
What You’ll Learn
Over 8 action-packed modules, I’ll be guiding you through all the steps you need to make sure that Google falls in love with your website.
- Finding the PERFECT keywords for your business, to ensure you’re optimising your website for the words your potential customers are searching for.
- All the LOCATION-SPECIFIC steps of good local SEO (including the key to getting your business listed in Google Maps at the top of the search results page for local searches.)
- Building up your authority and trust in the eyes of Google (ESSENTIAL if you want Google to send traffic your way!)
- Building a network of first-rate, high-quality links – the currency of SEO – and ensuring that none of your backlinks are dodgy (so you can avoid Google penalties)
- Ensuring your site is as easy to navigate and use as possible, so that your customers have a great experience and find what they’re looking for (and so that the bots and crawlers can easily
- Getting your on-page SEO right, so that every page of your site is optimised to bring in search traffic and generate leads
Here’s HOW WE ROLL...
Dive into the nuts-and-bolts of how Google actually works including:
- SEO 101
- Anatomy of Google search results
- Avoiding Google penalties
- Using analytics like a boss
+ Measuring SEO
Discover how to use SEO for your website with a deep-dive into keyword research. We’ll explore:
- How to research keywords
- How to use my 3 favourite keyword tools
- Choosing the right keywords for YOUR website
- How to track your keyword positions on Google
Google My Business
+ Local Search
Jump into the nitty-gritty of local search and map listings with these lessons:
- How to use Google My Business effectively
- Building trust with NAP consistency
- Increasing rankings with local citations
- The ultimate citations cheat-sheet the EXACT list of citations I use with my high-end one-on-one clients
Power-up your website so Google can understand what your business is all about. We’ll cover:
- How on-page SEO works
- The secret to ranking well using meta data
- Getting inside the Google brain - crawling and indexing
- Implementing smart SEO on your website
Website SEO + UX
Convert website readers into actual, paying customers (and preferably raving fans!). Get ready for:
- User experience and site architecture
- High converting websites (and how to avoid common mistakes)
- Fixing common technical errors
- Our favourite plugins for SEO
Don’t let the name put you off, this unit is about making things fast and furious! We’ll cover:
- Setting up the Google search console
- Configuring your sitemap
- Speed optimisation for images
- Canonicalisation (telling Google which pages are most important when there are two the same)
Links are the currency of SEO, so let’s jump into:
- Why link building is so important
- How to find the best websites to build your network of links
- What to do about bad backlinks
- How content marketing can help with link building
+ Content Marketing
Showcase your expertise with great content marketing. In this final week we’ll dive into:
- Blogging basics (easy tips and tricks)
- Creating a content marketing strategy – get featured on other websites where your target audience hang out
- Guest blogging and pitching
- Social promotion to maximise website traffic
Who is this IDEAL FOR?
Whether you’re a bricks-and-mortar store, eCommerce business, service professional, tradie or a restaurant – if you want more eyeballs on your website (eyeballs that belong to people who become your customers!) then this course is for you!
- Web Developers
- Marketing professionals
- Savvy VAs
- Online Business Managers (OBM)
- Personal Assistants (PAs)
In The SEO full course all the content is delivered online, so you can work through it in the comfort of your own home, at whatever time suits you, making it a brilliant choice for on-the-go business owners. Be the first to know when doors open.TELL ME WHEN THE DOORS OPEN!