Want more eyeballs on your website?
Then snag my…
Want a winning website that gets found online on Google?
Then start with my free SEO Audit!
This FREE audit will analyse how effective your website is in 5 key areas:
- SEO - is it searchable for Google?
- Usability – is it easy to use for people?
- Performance – is it fast?
- Social – is it performing well on social media?
- Security – is it secure?
You’ll get a score for your website, plus a detailed report and step-by-step recommendations on how to improve your results.
Want to get more local traffic from search?
Then grab my freebie…
The Beginner’s Guide to Google My Business
If you want your business to appear at the top of the Google Maps listings, then make it happen with this FREE guide to
Google My Business!
In it you’ll discover how to optimise your free Google My Business listing and improve your local SEO results.
What You'll Learn
- What is Google My Business? – Discover this free-but-under used known power tool for local search
- The ultimate Google My Business checklist – step-by-step guide to increasing your chance of ranking on local maps (seriously you’ll wonder how you lived without it!)
- My local SEO tips and tricks – I’ve been working in SEO since 2003, so it’s safe to say I’ve got a few short-cuts + tips I want to share with you!
Want free SEO advice?
Then bag my free...
SEO Starter Kit
If you want more people to find your website but are confused about SEO, then you’re going to love The SEO Starter Kit.
In it you’ll discover how to boost your online presence with a better understanding of SEO.
What You'll Learn -
- Why SEO? – if you’re wondering what SEO even is, then this chapter is for you!
- Keywords – have you heard of them? Let me show you how to choose the right keywords for your business.
- Content – Discover more about creating quality content on your website (and check out my hints and tips).
- Link building – Learn why link building is an essential part of your SEO toolkit.
Your SEO questions answered
Take a squizz at...
If you’ve got a question chances are there’s an answer for you on the blog. Check these most-loved favourites:
Launching a new website is exciting and a bit daunting. No doubt you have high hopes for it and can’t wait to go live so that good things start happening for your business. But great design and structure, engaging copy and high quality images are only part of the package. You need your website to stand out,
Putting the final full stop on a blog post is a great feeling, but it’s only half the job. There’s a whole lot of work to be done in order to get your blog post working for you! Publishing fresh, engaging and original content is a tried and tested technique for SEO, but it’s not as simple as just writing something and
You may not have an hour a day to spend on your SEO, but if you find just one hour every week, you’ll be amazed at how much you can accomplish. Each of the following eight tasks can be done in under an hour, so they’re not onerous and the rewards will far outweigh the effort. So, why not book in an SEO hour
Want free SEO support?
Then join my Facebook community…
If you’re looking for a supportive online group that share the same mission – to get found online – then this community is for you!
From SEO updates and tips to Ask Me Anything Fridays, this is your space to pick-my-brains.