Want more eyeballs on your website?
Then snag my…
Want a winning website that gets found online on Google?
Then start with my free SEO Audit!
This FREE audit will analyse how effective your website is in 5 key areas:
- SEO - is it searchable for Google?
- Usability – is it easy to use for people?
- Performance – is it fast?
- Social – is it performing well on social media?
- Security – is it secure?
You’ll get a score for your website, plus a detailed report and step-by-step recommendations on how to improve your results.
Want to get more local traffic from search?
Then grab my freebie…
The Beginner’s Guide to Google My Business
If you want your business to appear at the top of the Google Maps listings, then make it happen with this FREE guide to
Google My Business!
In it you’ll discover how to optimise your free Google My Business listing and improve your local SEO results.
What You'll Learn
- What is Google My Business? – Discover this free-but-under used known power tool for local search
- The ultimate Google My Business checklist – step-by-step guide to increasing your chance of ranking on local maps (seriously you’ll wonder how you lived without it!)
- My local SEO tips and tricks – I’ve been working in SEO since 2003, so it’s safe to say I’ve got a few short-cuts + tips I want to share with you!
Want free SEO advice?
Then bag my free...
SEO Starter Kit
If you want more people to find your website but are confused about SEO, then you’re going to love The SEO Starter Kit.
In it you’ll discover how to boost your online presence with a better understanding of SEO.
What You'll Learn -
- Why SEO? – if you’re wondering what SEO even is, then this chapter is for you!
- Keywords – have you heard of them? Let me show you how to choose the right keywords for your business.
- Content – Discover more about creating quality content on your website (and check out my hints and tips).
- Link building – Learn why link building is an essential part of your SEO toolkit.
Your SEO questions answered
Take a squizz at...
If you’ve got a question chances are there’s an answer for you on the blog. Check these most-loved favourites:
Doing keyword research? Go straight to Google. Google has some excellent ways of doing keyword research that will help you find – and refine – niche phrases that are relevant to your particular business. If you delve a little further, there are also tools that will provide insights as to how often certain words and phrases are searched for and
The single most important determinant of a successful SEO campaign is having the right keywords. It’s as simple as that. And the only way you’ll discover the right keywords is through keyword research. Nail your keyword research and you’ll have a list of keyword phrases that people actually use when they’re searching online for your
If you want advice or a recommendation, you turn to friends and family, right? After all, they understand you like no-one else does and you have faith in their judgement. But it seems more and more of us are now including search engines in our circle of trusted advisers. We’re searching for answers online
Want free SEO support?
Then join my Facebook community…
If you’re looking for a supportive online group that share the same mission – to get found online – then this community is for you!
From SEO updates and tips to Ask Me Anything Fridays, this is your space to pick-my-brains.